Time is Precious
CPR/AED First Aid, BLS, ACLS, PALS
Why is Time Precious?
Time is important for so many reasons. We find ourselves short on time and with the demands of life we often begin turning our focus away from what really matters most, life. In healthcare professions, we often say during a stroke that “time is brain” or during a heart attack that “time is muscle”. It is usually when we are faced with losing a loved one that we realize how truly precious time is…
The goal of Time is Precious is to provide you with quality education at competitive prices. Because your time is precious, we offer same-day renewals for BLS / ACLS or BLS/ACLS/PALS. We offer small class sizes in a relaxed and comfortable setting which helps the student become more engaged and facilitates learning with the same quality education of longer classes. Class times are generally shorter than when taken with a large group with a focus on your individual needs.
CPR First Aid Courses In Las Cruces
During the CPR/AED & First Aid courses in Las Cruces, NM we provide quality education for all ages, K-12 or adults. Do you have a family? Do you want to start babysitting to make extra money?
The reasons for wanting and needing to learn how to respond during a medical emergency are endless. We want to help our community to become more knowledgeable and prepared.
Do you have kids? Is it difficult to find a babysitter? Call to find a special time to renew and bring your healthy, well-behaved children.
Spending time with the ones you love is important. Learning to intervene if they are in a crisis is also important. Why not spend time with the ones you love while learning to provide assistance?
We provide quality education for all ages, K-12 and adults. Sign up for a CPR/AED & First Aid class today!
A must-have for anyone with a family and for future babysitters.
Basic Life Support is intended to teach healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR.
This course covers techniques for rescuing adults, children, and infants.
ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) is a course designed for healthcare providers. This course takes a more in-depth look at the recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute arrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). You must have current basic life support (BLS) certification to take this course. First-time students and those with expired ACLS certifications will need to complete pre-course requirements prior to the class.
ACLS Full Course Requirements
1. Review and understand the information in your ACLS Provider Manual. Pay particular attention to the cases in Part 5.
2. Ensure that your BLS skills and knowledge are current for resuscitation scenarios.
3. Review, understand and complete the Precourse Self-Assessment (mandatory) on the student website, www.heart.org/eccstudent. You will find the code at the beginning of the ACLS Provider Manual.
4. Print your scores (certificate) for the Precourse Self-Assessment and bring them with you to class. A passing score of 70% or above is required to participate in the ACLS course.
ACLS Renewal Course Requirements
1. Bring proof of current ACLS provider certification.
2. Review the ACLS manual prior to class.
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) enhances skills for recognition and intervention for respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest in the pediatric population. You must have current basic life support (BLS) certification to take this course. First-time students and those with expired PALS certifications will need to complete pre-course requirements prior to the class.
PALS Full Course Requirements
- Review and understand the information in your PALS Provider Manual. Pay particular attention to the systematic approach to pediatric assessment, the evaluate-identify-intervene sequence, and the management of respiratory and circulatory abnormalities.
- Ensure that your BLS skills and knowledge are current for resuscitation scenarios.
- Review, understand and complete the Precourse Self-Assessment (mandatory) on the student website, www.heart.org/eccstudent.
- Print your scores (certificate) for the Precourse Self-Assessment and bring them with you to class. A passing score of 70% or above is required to participate in the PALS course.
PALS Renewal Course Requirements
- Bring proof of current PALS provider certification.
- Review the PALS manual prior to class.
Your Time is Precious Courses for Healthcare Professionals
BLS/ACLS one-day Renewal
If you have a current ACLS and BLS we can renew both during the same day to save you time.
BLS/ACLS/PALS one-day renewals
Your time is precious so let us help. Each certification is scheduled at separate times during the same day. This provides the convenience of only sacrificing one day and makes tracking your renewals much easier.
Life is busy and we understand. No matter why you are late on fulfilling your certification requirements, we want to help. If the scheduled classes don’t work with your busy life let us know and we will attempt to find a time that works for you. If we can’t find availability, we will try to find you someone who does.
The Time is Precious Environment
We strive to create an environment that promotes learning. To help meet our goal of providing a comfortable and welcoming environment we provide you with comfortable seating, snacks, and beverages (variety varies).